Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We had a lot of fun and got to see a lot of family for Jared's one month birthday. First, to celebrate we had a special dinner Saturday night with the Anderson's. We had baby back ribs, baby carrots, baby corn, baby boy tie pasta, and a bunch of other delicious food, including a "1" cake that looked amazing!


His actual one month birthday was Sunday, the 16th. That day we got to spend a lot of time with more family at the Jacobs. We had a delicious lunch and everyone got to see Jared again.


He looked adorable wearing his daddy's old baby clothes. ;)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I can't believe that he is already a month old! It goes by way to fast doesn't ut?

Luisa said...

I can't believe it either. I don't feel like I'm getting any older, but he's growing up way too fast.

Kris said...

I agree - he looked adorable in his Daddy's clothes. Brings back great memories seeing him - he looks so much like his cute daddy. :-)