Monday, November 28, 2011

Ryan's Fluids Video

So, for one of my classes we had to do a group project as one of our labs. I really enjoy making videos and convinced my three friends that we should do one. I definitely put in the extra effort to pull it off, considering I convinced them, it was only fair. We decided to mimic Bill Nye the Science Guy and talk about fluids (that is the class it is for).

I think it turned out pretty well, hopefully not all of the jokes are too inside for other people.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hahaha. Turned out good. Especially loving the hair. This is totally making me want to watch some old school Bill Nye.

Malinda said...

I watched my fair share of Bill Nye videos as a junior high science teacher, so I'm speaking with some authority when I say "That was AWESOME!". Great job!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done!