Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet Surprise!

I had a pretty nice birthday today, I got some nice phone calls and got to spend the whole day having fun with Ryan and Jared. Except for when Ryan had to leave around two to go meet up with a school friend to work on a project, or so I thought. He came home about two and a half hours later with his 'project.'


 He had borrowed his friends kitchen to work on a cake for me. Ryan asked me if I could pick out something for dessert for when we were finished with dinner. While I was picking something, he ran out to the car and brought in this cake. I was definitely not expecting it, especially after he told me all about the long day he had had of working on homework and needing to come home and work on some more homework. I was very presently surprised. What a sweetheart!! I have the best Valentine for a husband! =)

Now that I'm 21 I can:
Be elected as a Member of Parliament, local councilor or a mayor (not really part of my life plan :7)
Adopt a child (not against it, but probably not going to happen)
Hold an airline transport pilot's license for an airplane, helicopter and gyroplane (that'd be cool!)
Apply for a provisional license to drive a large passenger vehicle or heavy goods vehicle (hmmm...)
Supervise a learner driver (providing you have held a full license for the same type of vehicle for at least
three years) (that might be useful)
Oh, and I can drink (puke!)
But, most importantly, I can drive the young women around and chauffeur!!! Finally!!!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

What a sweet husband you have! Glad you had such a great birthday.

Becky said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! Happy belated from all of here in Indiana :)