Ryan
officially graduated from BYU during commencement yesterday, but today
we enjoyed the convocation ceremony where he walked with his fellow
engineer graduates. I was so so proud of him; I found myself holding
back tears every now and again throughout the events of the past two
days. This is an exciting time for Ryan! It's really begun to sink in
for Ryan that he's actually done it and he's graduating!
Yesterday, we went to the Commencement ceremony, with all the graduates from the university. It was amazing to see how many graduates there were. Elder Perry spoke and gave a great talk about values the graduates should keep close to them as they move forward in their lives.
Today was the Convocation ceremony with the other engineering graduates. That was a little more exciting, getting to see Ryan walk and get his name called. I know there were family and friends who wanted to be there, but couldn't, so I took a recording, so you could see his big moment.
| Ryan with his friend Paul, graduating with the same degree. |
| Jared was excited to see his daddy again after the long ceremony. |
1 comment:
Congrats Ryan! You have worked hard for this!
Post a Comment