Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy National Boss Day!!!

 So, last Wednesday was National Boss Day, so I told Ryan and asked him if he wanted to do anything, even though his boss is out of town (out of the country really). He decided he wanted to do this. I made some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and he took a plate to work and took some pictures of him sharing them with his coworkers, and then sent an e-mail something like this.
We just wanted to wish you a happy National Boss Day on this very special October 16th. For this grand holiday we brought you a plate of pumpkin spice cookies…
And since you’ll be away for another long while, we wanted to let you know that they were delicious…

Ryan sent me a copy of the e-mail after he sent it; it made me laugh when I saw this! Sounds just like something Ryan would have fun doing. =)

1 comment:

Roni J said...

Luisa! January 31 is backwards day! You must plan something fun for that! :D