November 2014
Ryan can really get some pretty load laughs out of these two boys. It's so funny! Jared has long learned how to tackle Daddy back, but Karl's still learning. Something he's started doing is he'll swat his hand at Ryan and Ryan will swat back at him, and I guess that's their baby version of wrestling. It's cute.
Jared and Karl had a petting-zoo in their bedroom and they came to pick what animals they wanted to "take home." Jared picked his baby bear and Karl mostly just climbed on top of the stuffed animals, but I helped him pick out a small bear that he could "take home."
This is their "nursery tent," as Jared called it, where they cared for their baby bears. I let them each have one of Karl's smaller bottles he didn't use any more. Jared was very tender and caring to his bear. Karl just dumped his bear out of its bed and stole it's bottle for himself. Lol! Yup, he's a natural caregiver. ;-)
It's fun having a few of the windows in our house low enough that the boys can look out them. They love it. I often have to open our kitchen blinds, because otherwise Karl will try to lift them up himself to get a better look outside. It's funny! He's pretty good at figuring out how to get what he wants. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment