Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A New Sunbeam!!

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Through the month of December Jared got to go to the opening exercise of primary so he could get used to being in there with his new teachers. I decided to take some pictures of one of those last days. Not only was this my little boy graduating to Sunbeams it was saying good-bye to all my nursery kids, since I had the senior nursery class.
Ryan liked to be the one to take Jared to nursery, so he took him and stayed with him when the kids started going to the Primary room.
I really had a great time with those nursery kids! They and the teachers I got to work with will always have a place in my heart. 
Now that Jared's been a Sunbeam for about two months, he's got to liking it and his teachers. He used to cry, when we'd try to leave him in that big primary room, and try and chase after us, which ever one of us was dropping him off. But, now he just smiles and waves bye. He's pretty happy to be there. Ryan had sewed him his very own scripture bag too, and we got him his own pocket sized Book of Mormon to fit in it. He also has a special pocket in his bag, for a snack he gets when class is over if he's good. We're definitely proud to have such a bright little Sunbeam in our home! He's always making us smile!

No comments: