This past month, I've been able to find a better way to manage time for painting, and it's been nice to get done some of the projects I've been wanting to do. These are some paintings that I did for my nieces and nephew of the birds they liked or what I guessed they would like.
This was a really fun project to work on and a great way to relax each day. There were several times that Jared came and painted his own pictures while I worked on mine. It was nice to have a little painting buddy. With these paintings, I was doing something of a stain-glass window style of painting. It was a fun way of painting.
I also got my brother to do a painting since I had one extra canvas with the pack I got. He decided to do a Superman symbol, something he's fairly fond of. He also decided to cut a sponge I gave him into the SM symbol shape and use it to paint the background. It turned out pretty nice!





1 comment:
Your paintings are beautiful! Awesome job : )
Post a Comment