These are some of the treats we had fun making over the course of a few months last year. :-)
July 29, 2016 - Turtle Cheesecake
June 19, 2016 - Strawberry Cream-cheese Pie
May 9, 2016 - Orange Chocolate Pecan Pie
The flavors of this pie make it a perfect Christmas pie.
August 31, 2016 - Monkey Munch
This Monkey Munch is basically the same as Puppy Chow with rice squares, but instead it used Honey Comb cereal. It a new and fun difference to a family favorite treat.
These next two are great summer treats!
This Monkey Munch is basically the same as Puppy Chow with rice squares, but instead it used Honey Comb cereal. It a new and fun difference to a family favorite treat.
These next two are great summer treats!
August 2, 2016 - Jello Melon
August 9, 2016 - Frozen Orange Cream Pie
September 24, 2016 - Sugar Cookie Michigans and Zombies
When we got these Michigan cookie cutters from Eric and Becky, the boys couldn't wait to try them. When we did, they loved having Michigan-shaped cookies to eat!
August 17, 2016 - Tiramisu
I made this Tiramisu using slightly concentrated, freshly made, hot chocolate, rather than brewed coffee. I think next time I make this I may concentrate the hot chocolate even a bit more, but it was good. We found that the texture of the lady fingers got better and better on the second and third days, rather than the day it was made, after having sit for only a few hours.
June 23, 2016 - Peanut Butter Fudge
Karl's almost always there to help me in the kitchen and enjoys getting his hands messy with food, but he particularly enjoyed making this treat with me. We had to unwrap almost a whole bag full of reese's cups and I was surprised with what a good job he did unwrapping quite a few of them for me. After putting the reese's in, I made the fudge and poured it over top.




No comments:
Post a Comment