There is an amazing cliff overhanging the Provo Temple and Rock Canyon. I'm not entirely sure what Squaw Peak is because it's kind of a long sloping mountain with several peaks. I call the amazing cliff Squaw Peak. After Jared was born I thought it would be cool to go up there for the first time and take a picture like what's in the Lion King. After a really long drive up a crappy dirt/potholed road we made it to an overhang that would work. The only bummer was that some guy that had sped past us up the mountain had just gotten there to do his scripture study. We waited half an hour or so for him to vacate our picture spot... he was still goin strong by the time we had given up on him leaving.
Here is the product of our efforts...
Thanks for the photographer skills Dad :-)
Oh and it turns out the cliff I wanted to use is accessible to hikers not cars... not good for men in sandals. So our cliff is directly east of the big cliff.
2 comments:
The world is greatly blessed with Jared! Thanks for giving us such a great kid! The presentation looks amazing and it was a fun day!
What a fun picture :) We always talked about doing that but never did.
Post a Comment