Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Feet =)

I decided to pull out Jared's walker a week or two ago. It was given to us from a neighbor friend whose two little boys recently grew out of it. It's pretty retro, but it's fun. He seemed to enjoy it. It was a lot like his playing saucer, but it could move (which was nice for me so he could easily stay with me from room to room, I had to pull him though, at first).


He was pretty cute playing in it, but he didn't do a whole lot of walking. The most he did at one time was probably five feet of walking, which I thought was pretty far.


But, now he gets all around the kitchen in it really well. Sometimes he'll get up right next to me while I'm cooking or doing the dishes. I call him my little helper; it's nice to have a cute, babbling little companion while I'm working in the kitchen. =)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

That's cute! We haven't gotten to use ours much since our whole place is carpet.

What a cutie!