Monday, May 7, 2012

First Crawl and First Hair Cut

Two Saturday's ago (April 28), Jared crawled for the first time. He finally got up on his hands and knees and did a synchronized crawl. It was very exciting! He's been able to get up on his hands and knees and scoot around for a month or so now, but this was his first real crawl. Since then he's been getting around really well. Here's a video I took last week. 


Bring on the baby-proofing!

He also had his first hair-cut that same weekend. Ryan wanted to trim his hair because the hair over his ears was getting a little long. I was hesitant because I felt he was still too young for a single hair on his head to be clipped the tiniest bit. (:'( My baby's growing up!) But, I decided to let Ryan go ahead and clip the hair over his ears, but he was only able to clip the hair over his left ear before Jared woke up and started wiggling. So that was Jared's first hair cut. He still only has it clipped over the one ear, but you can't really tell there's a difference on each side, so it's okay. =)

No comments: