Friday, March 29, 2013

Jared's Buddies :)


 Lately Jared has been getting to have friends over quite a bit, or at least that's the way he probably sees it. We got to have Reagan and Wyatt over at our house again, this time to play (a.k.a. be baby-sat). The first thing Jared did when they came in was give them each a hug. I think he was just so excited to see them again. Reagan loved getting her hug; I think they hugged a few times. Wyatt was a little more sad about seeing mommy go and wasn't really ready for hugs yet, but Jared tried anyway.
 

 They had fun playing; Reagan really liked Jared's sunglasses, which she kept on most of the evening. They got along pretty well; Jared luckily, with each time he has friends over is getting better and better at learning how to share. He loved to be doing whatever the other two were doing.
Kashiva



 Jared's other little buddies were Remika and Kashiva. Their mother is an investigator in our ward who Ryan and I have become friends with. Jared gets really excited when they come over too. Remika's a good helper and even helped me fold my laundry one day, and Kashiva's a cuddly little one. They're very sweet little girls!




Remika
I've noticed baby-sitting has become more of a blessing then a favor when you have a little one of your own. I'm thankful that Jared gets someone besides Ryan and I to play with every once and a while. =)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Haha! Oh she just loves sunglasses :) Thanks again for watching them. Reagan has been talking about it all week!