Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Homemade T-ball

May 2015

One Sunday night, Ryan saw that I was having a hard time playing baseball with Jared. I would either throw the ball to him and he would hit it every now and again, or I would hold the ball out in my hand and he would wack it out sometimes hitting my hand.
So, Ryan went back in the house, to the garage, and came back about 10 minutes later with this t-ball stand he had just made. It was so impressive. It was a piece of wood for the stand and a wooden dowel with pvc around it.
 The pvc was able to adjust up and down on the dowel so Ryan and I could practice hitting too. It was very nifty. The boys had fun being able to hit balls as much as they wanted.
A week or two later, we wanted to play with it again, so we just put in our front entry way and let the boys hit some balls. It was so fun and it was the perfect space for them. :)

No comments: