Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bathtime :)

Monday, January 7, 2013

Jared loves bath time. He's come a long way since his first bath (http://luisa-and-ryan.blogspot.com/2011/10/bath-time.html). I remember when I used to hold his head in my hand in the water and let his little arms and legs wiggle; I couldn't imagine the day that he'd be sitting up a playing in the tub. But, he loves bath time and playing in the water. As soon as he hears the water running, he usually comes running. One of his favorite things to do is splash at his mommy. The only thing he doesn't like about a bath is getting water dumped on his head.
After he's done with his bath he usually likes to run to daddy if he can. Lately, I catch him with the towel before his runs away and then I take him to see daddy. He's a sweet boy!

1 comment:

Kris said...

He is such a cute boy! Both of them!