Jared's fallen asleep in some funny places, and we've accumulated a few photos, so I thought I'd share them.
Jared doesn't really have a set nap-time; I just lay him down when he's looking or acting tired. But, sometimes he gets drowsy with out any of the signs of sleepiness. So, he'll just be playing and then he'll suddenly be out like a light.
Sometimes I'll be in the kitchen working on something and he'll all of a sudden be very quiet, so I go and check on him and find him asleep. He likes to be cuddled and cozy sometimes when he's getting tired, so he'll go to his bedroom and find his favorite blanket and either ask me to wrap him in it or he'll put it on himself. He's funny how he loves to be wrapped in a blanket.
Occasionally, since nap time and lunch time are both in the afternoon, he'll fall asleep while eating his lunch. That's pretty cute when that happens because his head usually ends up resting on his plate.
That's our cute little sleepy-head!
![]() |
| This one's just for fun. This was a few days after he was born; he was so little!! |
He recently had his 18-month check-up. He's 34" and 24lbs 6oz. :)


1 comment:
He is so cute! I love to see where he falls asleep! Too cute!
Post a Comment