Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Go Team Anderson!

After having our "church Halloween," Jared was very excited to have our "neighborhood Halloween." When the night came, I dressed him and Karl up and Daddy took them out around the neighborhood. We also had quite a few trick-or-treaters come to our door.
 The boys were out for about a half an hour or so, filled up their buckets, and were ready to come home. Once they were home I talked to them about their experience and took a video. Jared then helped me the rest of the night with trick-or-treaters. I'm not sure what he enjoys more, getting candy or handing it out. He really liked to see the different costumes. I think the batman ones were his favorite.
We then had a relaxing night watching Harry Potter and eating popcorn. :)

Here's the video of what they said when they got home; cut in two parts so it could load.
 These are the treat I decided for giving to some of the families in our ward this year. I painted up some oranges. I thought it'd be nice to not give out more sweets this time of year, and they turned out kind of cute. ;)

No comments: