Wednesday, November 11, 2015

We're Almost There!!

29 weeks
Karl 21 months
Heading into the third trimester with Emmaline's pregnancy went really well. I still had a lot of energy. I was doing yard work, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, getting down and playing with the kids. I felt very fortunate. One afternoon, my friend Brandie here in Houston came by. She was getting ready to start working as a wedding make-up artist and needed to get some practice in, so she came over and practiced on me. It was fun to be dolled up a little bit and have someone else do my make-up. She also enjoys doing photography, so she took a few shots of me and the boys afterwards.
Jared 4 years
The boys have been very good to their pregnant momma, and even sympathetic. Jared sometimes like to pretend he has a baby with one of the stuffed animals. He'll change it's diaper, give it naps, and feed it bottles. But sometimes he'll go ahead and put a ball under his shirt to have a baby-belly. The other day when he did it Karl wanted one too. They were both so happy and patting their bellies saying, "Awww!" 
36 weeks












This past week I've suddenly slowed down a lot. I'm not getting as much done each day as I used to, and I'm feeling pretty sore in the ribs. I can definitely feel that we're nearing the end of this pregnancy. I was able to go to the doctors today and found out I was dilated 1cm and 50% effaced. I still have at least 2 weeks to go, maybe 5, so I'm just going to hang in there and finished getting our go-bag and Christmas plans ready. But, we're definitely very excited with the end drawing near so we can hold this little sweetheart! =)

No comments: