Monday, August 7, 2017

Luisa's 26th!!

February 2017

Maybe birthdays are less of a big deal as you get older, or I was already excited about baby #4 on the way, but I told Ryan to not worry much about my birthday this year. I just wanted to have a good time together in Clio, with the Wells family.
But, he and the kids did get me an artistic coloring book, because I do thinks it's fun to just sit and color sometimes. I also got some nice things from other family. I really liked this dry-erase marker heart Kris made for me with her cricket, and also this "Families Are Forever" lettering.



Birthday's are fun, but I'm just so grateful for what each year brings as my family grows and we get to have new experiences together. It's been so amazing and such a blessing to be a part of this loving little family. There's no where else I'd rather be.

No comments: